SERVICES ADVISOR -- looking for a home, not just a job? Looking for a well-run family owned and operated shop with stable and interesting work, tons of opportunity for growth, competitive pay and benefits where your contribution to the team is truly valued?
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU!
We Believe in our Employees.
We Believe in a Family Life.
We Believe in giving back to the Community.
Aardvark Automotive is a family-owned and operated, full-service auto repair shop located in Amarillo, TX. We’ve been providing top quality auto repair services for the community since 1980, building our reputation as a friendly, local auto repair shop skilled at solving tough mechanical, electrical, and technological issues. We specialize in European Luxury Imports as well as domestic vehicles and maintain a busy 16-bay shop with plenty of room to maintain a continuous workflow with cutting edge technology in diagnostic equipment and a wide range of specialty tools.
Aardvark Automotive is looking for an experienced, energetic, Detail oriented person to fill this position. The primary purpose of the Service Adviser at Aardvark Automotive is to get existing and potential customers to schedule and bring their vehicles into the shop for services - then sell the services needed in that visit, while giving excellent and friendly services. The emphasis for the Service Adviser must be on sales and service.
- Must have a current and valid Driver License.
- Good Communication skills.
- Willing to learn and apply new information to the job.
- Take great CARE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
- Honest, Friendly, and Non-judgmental.
- Understanding of English language, written and spoken / bilingual is a plus, but not mandatory.
- High School or equivalent, minimum GED.
- Good computer and typing skills.
- Be able to take instructions and apply them properly.
- The ability to read and understand information gathered from the computer.
- Write legibly for proper communication with staff and customers.
- Basic Math, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Take payments from customers properly and apply these payments to Point of Sells system.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
Previous experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
✓ A family-owned and operated shop
✓ A great working environment
✓ A Monday -Friday work schedule with weekends off (unless asked to work)
✓ Cutting edge technology and diagnostic tools
✓ 16 bays with plenty of room to work
✓ Competitive pay based on talent, experience and initiative
✓ A great location with plenty of walk-in traffic
✓ 6 Paid Holidays
✓ 5 sick/ personal days or 1-week vacation
✓ On the job training for the right person
✓ Continuing education
✓ Birthdays are a big deal and we celebrate them!
✓ Offsite employee functions
✓ Community involvement opportunities
At Aardvark Automotive we love people and you’ve have found a HOME, not a job.
If you are interested in applying, visit our website aardvarkatuorepair.com or email us at [email protected]
5825 Canyon Dr., Amarillo,Tx. 79110